When you're ready for the next step in full vehicle control, look no further than the MoTeC M150 plug and play package for the Nissan GT-R. MoTeC's Nissan R35 GT-R Engine Plug-In ECU Kit is a fully programmable replacement for the factory-fitted engine ECU. No rewiring is necessary because the kit plugs straight into the stock wiring harness and uses the original sensors and fuel system.All essential Original Equipment (OE) functions are maintained, including dashboard, VDC traction control and gearbox systems.Compatibility This Plug-In ECU kit has been designed for compatibility with the Nissan R35 GT-R in all geographic regions, years 2007 – 2016. Features Intelligent, next generation engine control Quick, plug-in installation Easy tuning with MoTeC's M1 Tune software* Full integration with factory systems Full cruise control capability Torque limiting delivered via throttle and ignition control Integrated, fully tuneable DSP knock control on individual cylinders M1 Level 2 Data Logging with 250 MB on board memory Data analysis via MoTeC's world renowned i2 software (i2 Pro optional).
*IMPORTANT: Tuning an M1 ECU is vastly different to previous MoTeC ECU products. We recommend watching the M1 ECU webinars prior to using this system.ModificationsMoTeC has developed a Modifications Guide to assist customers wanting to replace standard parts. It is a good idea to look at this guide before selecting components to ensure they are fully compatible with MoTeC's engine management system.
- Intelligent, next generation engine control
- Quick, plug-in installation
- Easy tuning with MoTeC's M1 Tune software*
- Full integration with factory systems
- Full cruise control capability
- Torque limiting delivered via throttle and ignition control
- Integrated, fully tuneable DSP knock control on individual cylinders
- M1 Level 2 Data Logging with 250 MB on board memory
- Data analysis via MoTeC's world renowned i2 software (i2 Pro optional)